Spiral sliced hams are a genius creation, so easy to prepare and serve. We love the flavors that arise from a little blanket of wood smoke on a pellet grill, giving you the perfect holiday ham and leaving your oven space free.
Total Time: 2 hours
- Hardwood Smoking Pellets
- 6-8 lb Bone-In Spiral Cut Ham
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp ground Cloves
Many spiral cut hams come with a glaze packet included. We recommend throwing it away and making a better one yourself.
- Set pellet grill to 325˚F and preheat, lid closed, for 10-15 minutes.
- Place ham in a roasting pan, cut side down and cook for 60-90 minutes until an internal temperature reads 140˚F.
- When the ham is almost done cooking, prepare your glaze.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, honey, garlic, dijon, and cloves. Whisk over medium heat until the sugar is melted and the glaze is just starting to boil. Remove from heat immediately.
- Remove the ham from the pellet grill and brush liberally all over with the honey glaze.
- Return the glazed ham to the smoker for another 10 minutes so the glaze can melt into all the slices.
- Remove from grill and let rest a few minutes before serving.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.