A delight to serve as a side for any summer meal. Shop at your local Farmer’s Market to find the freshest produce possible to create this colorful salad.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 as a side
- Cedar Grilling Plank
- 3 Peaches, quartered
- 1 English Cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 Cups Tri-Colored Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ¼ Cup Mint, sliced
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- Jalapeno, minced
Feel free to swap out the peaches for any other stone fruit you have available.
- Soak Cedar Grilling Plank for 15-30 minutes in hot water.
- Preheat grill to 450° F.
- Place quartered peaches onto soaked plank and grill until tender, 15-20 minutes.
- While peaches are grilling, prepare the rest of your vegetables.
- Gently toss peaches, cucumbers, tomatoes, and mint together. Drizzle with lemon vinaigrette
- Put a bed of arugula on a platter and top with the peach mixture. Sprinkle jalapeño over top and serve.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.