This is a nice way to liven up some green beans, the kick from the chilis pairs well with the aromatic Cedar wood.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Cedar Grilling Wraps
- 12 oz. fresh Green Beans
- 2 Jalapeños (or pepper of choice)
- 1 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
The spice of the jalapeños is in the pith and seeds – leave them in if you like it spicy!
- Preheat the grill or oven to 425°F and soak the wraps in hot water for several minutes.
- Cut the chiles in half and remove the seeds and pith if desired. Slice into long thin strips.
- Place the green beans and chiles in a mixing bowl. Add the cumin, salt and oil, mix well to combine.
- Divide the beans into 4 portions, place each portion on a wrap, roll up and secure with twine.
- Place on the grill or in the oven, cook for 15 minutes or until the beans are slightly tender but still retain some crunch.
- To serve, cut the string and unroll the wraps.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.