You’ll never have to pay top dollar for Crab Legs at a fancy restaurant again! Getting that perfect smoky flavor is so easy to do at home, plus – don’t be mad if you start to find excuses to add this smoked garlic butter to every meal…
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Hardwood Smoking Pellets
- 6 King Crab legs (thawed)
- 1 cup salted butter
- 3-4 cloves Garlic
- Parsley, minced
If you are using Snow Crab legs, you can use the same time and temperature but leave them as whole clusters.
- Set the temperature on your pellet grill to 250˚F and allow to preheat for 15 minutes.
- Place butter, garlic, and parsley in a small cast iron pan.
- Once grill has preheated, place the crab legs and cast iron pan side by side on the grill and close the lid.
- Allow crab legs and butter to smoke for 20-30 minutes until crab is warmed through and butter is melted and bubbly.
- Optional step to brush the crab legs with the garlic butter halfway through for extra flavor.
- Remove from heat and serve the crab immediately with your smoked butter and fresh lemon wedges.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.