A double dose of maple and a touch of crispy onion adds a new dimension to these delicious chicken wings!
Total Time: 1 hour
- 3 Maple Grilling Planks
- 16 Chicken Wings
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- 3 Tbsp. Sriracha
- ¼ cup prepared Crispy French Fried Onions, crushed
- ½ Tbsp. Salt
Marinate the wings in the maple glaze for several hours before cooking for even more sweet and spicy flavor.
- Preheat the grill to 400°F and soak the planks in hot water for at least 15 minutes.
- Combine the maple syrup and Sriracha. Toss the wings win the sauce mixture.
- Place the wings on the grilling planks and set on the grill.
- Close the grill lid and cook for 20 minutes. Baste with more sauce 5 minutes before the wings are done
- Remove the wings from the grill and top with the crushed onions, serve immediately.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.