Pumpkin spice season is here and since we’ll never beat it we decided to make it into crazy delicious ribs. We loves ribs and trying new things. Forget desert, these ribs do the trick!
Total Time: 1 hour
- Hickory Smoking Chips
- Rack of ribs
- Sweet BBQ Sauce
- White Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Garlic Powder
- Dry Mustard
For a beautiful presentation,
wear some Uggs, leggings and a vest
it helps as a decoration when
serving to your guests.
- Soak the Hickory chips in water for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven or grill to 400°F.
- Prepare rub mixing white & brown sugar, Pumpkin spice, dry mustard until desired amount of pumpkin spice deliciousness has been reached.
- Add rub to ribs. Brush BBQ sauce on lightly.
- Put chips in smoker or directly on coals, place ribs on grill.
- Cook until desired tasty level has been reached.(we did 1 hour)