Your favorite dip meets your favorite protein. The flavors here are infallible.
Total Time: 45 minutes
- Cherry Grilling Planks
- 2 boneless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp. Capers
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Lemon zested, juice reserved
For the filling
- ¼ cup Feta, crumbled
- 6 Artichoke Hearts
- Pinch Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup fresh Spinach
You can substitute frozen spinach for fresh here. Just make sure to squeeze out as much moisture as you can before making the filling.
- Preheat your grill to 400˚ – 450˚ F. Soak planks in warm water for about 15 minutes.
- For the filling – combine the feta, artichokes, salt, pepper, spinach, and lemon juice in a food processor. Puree smooth and set aside.
- Lay each chicken breast on a cutting board. Use a pairing knife to make a horizontal incision in the side of each breast. Use the tip of the knife to make a cavity in the chicken large enough to hold half of the filling.
- Fill each breast with the spinach artichoke filling and season the outside with salt and pepper.
- Set the chicken on the planks, and place on the grill, close the lid and cook for 15 – 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- While the chicken cooks, finely mince the garlic with the capers, parsley, and lemon zest.
- Sprinkle some of the caper mixture on each chicken breast to serve.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.