Green beans usually make an appearance on the Thanksgiving table, here is our Cedar-wrapped take.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 Cedar Grilling Wraps
- 4 strips of Bacon
- 12 oz. fresh Green Beans
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- ½ Tbsp. Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Sage, chopped
- Pinch of Salt
Save the bacon fat, it’s delicious!
- Soak the wraps in hot water for several minutes and preheat the grill or oven to 425°F.
- Cook the bacon on a baking tray until crispy, about 15 minutes. If you’re doing this on the grill it will cook much faster. Drain off the fat and set aside.
- Add the beans to a mixing bowl with the oil, pepper and salt, toss well to combine.
- Lay out the 4 wraps and top with green beans, divide them equally.
- Roll up each wrap and secure with twine.
- Place the wraps on the grill or in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes until beans are tender, but still bright green.
- To serve, open up each wrap and garnish with chopped bacon and sage.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.