These cedar wrapped stuffed peppers by Nate Maliwacki are incredible. Try them on your own grill.
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 Cedar Grilling Wraps
- 2 Poblano Peppers
- 1 lb Chorizo
- 2 Sliced Shallots
- 4 oz Queso Fresco
Make sure the chorizo reaches an internal temperature of 165F before you take these peppers off the grill.
- Soak cedar wraps in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Set up grill for indirect cooking.
- Slice poblanos lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Stuff poblanos with chorizo, top with sliced cheese and sliced shallot.
- Wrap poblanos with cedar wrap and tie off.
- Cook over indirect heat for about 20 minutes and then rotate.
- Cook until the internal temperature of the chorizo reads 165F.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.