Salmon and Cedar have such a wonderful flavor combination, there is no need to add strong seasonings or lots of ingredients. Even with the simplest of ingredients, this dish is flavorful and sure to impress your dinner guests. We kept the ingredients simple and minimal to showcase the magic of salmon prepared on Cedar.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Cedar Grilling Wraps
- 1 lb. Salmon
- Fresh Herbs (Thyme, Sage)
- 1 Lemon
- Salt & Pepper
- Optional: 1 Bell Pepper
For a beautiful presentation,
add some long stems of fresh
herbs as decoration when
serving to your guests.
- Soak the Cedar Wraps in water for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven or grill to 425°F.
- Slice salmon into 4 portions. Wash and trim herbs and slice bell pepper.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Wrap salmon, herbs and pepper in Cedar wraps, and tie with natural twine.
- Add the wrap to the grill or oven, cooking for 7-10 minutes
- When done, remove from grill and serve immediately with lemon.