Brown sugar and Pumpkin Spice seasoning give this dish a big dose of fall flavors!
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 Cedar Plank
- 3 slices of Ham
- 4 slices Pineapple
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp. Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
A Maple grilling plank would also work well in this recipe.
- Preheat smoker to 250°F.
- Soak the Cedar plank in hot water for at least 15 minutes.
- Place ham steaks on the plank, overlapping to make them fit. Lay a pineapple slice on each piece of ham.
- Combine the pineapple juice, brown sugar, and pumpkin spice seasoning, stirring until smooth.
- Baste the ham and pineapple in the glaze, reserving some for later.
- Place in the smoker and cook for 40 minutes, basting with the remaining sauce every 10 minutes.