Cedar planked lemon pepper salmon is such a delightful way to enjoy this fine food. It’s back to the basics. Easy as salt, pepper and lemon. Bold, delicious flavors that will surly leave any guest dumbfounded when you tell them how little it really required. It doesn’t take much, the magic is right there in the cedar plank and you’ve never had better salmon.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 3.5 x 7″ Cedar Planks (or one large plank)
- 4 portions of Salmon (approximately 1 to 1 1/2 lbs)
- 1 Lemon
- Salt & Pepper
When grilling on a plank, try to
open the grill as little as possible.
This helps keep the smoke and flavor inside.
- Soak Cedar planks in hot water for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Place salmon fillets on soaked plank, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place lemon slices on salmon.
- Grill planked salmon for 10-15 minutes or until cooked. Remove from grill.
- serve planked salmon with remaining lemon wedges.