It can be hard to feed friends and family who are on the Paleo diet, but this salmon dip makes a great appetizer everyone will enjoy. Coconut cream and paleo mayonnaise replace cream cheese to keep this recipe clean.
Total Time: 2 hours
- 1 5″x11” Cedar Grilling Plank
- ½ lb. Fresh Wild Salmon
- 2 Tbsp. Paleo Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Cream
- 2 Tbsp. Dill, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Capers
- 1 Green Onion, minced
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp. fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp. Sea Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- 2 Endive
This recipe is a great way to use up leftover grilled salmon
- Soak plank in hot water for at least 15 minutes and preheat grill or oven to 400°F.
- Remove any remaining pin bones from the salmon, and season with salt and pepper. Place salmon on the soaked plank.
- Add the plank to the grill or oven and cook for 15 minutes, or until done.
- Let the salmon cool, then chill in fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix together coconut cream and mayo. Add in all the herbs, lemon juice, and sea salt and mix well.
- Add in the chilled salmon, breaking it into chunks. Mix together until your desired consistency.
- Spoon the salmon mixture into endive cups.
- Garnish with green onion and enjoy!
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.